WELCOME TO JILLIAN’S BRIDAL OUTLET
WE ARE A WEDDING DRESS SHOP LOCATED IN HICKORY, NC
WE ARE REWRITING THE RULES OF TRADITIONAL BRIDAL SHOPPING.
We offer exclusive service along with an astonishing selection of designer Bridal Gowns. Our enthusiastic & knowledgeable staff is known for their sincere service. You have the freedom to try on what you wish, yet we have the knowledge to give you the best selection ideas.
Jillian’s is a bridal shop for cool brides who don’t subscribe to the stressful and ‘over-the-top’ stigma of wedding dress shopping.
With a thoughtfully curated selection of designers and a fun,unpretentious vibe, we offer a fresh alternative to mainstream bridal salons. We believe that a bride’s wedding day look should be an extension of her personality.
ONLY OPEN SATURDAY’S 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
WHAT TO EXPECT
- ALL GOWNS ARE $699 OR LOWER
- NO APPOINTMENTS ARE TAKEN FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ONLY
- EVERY BRIDE RECEIVES A FREE PARTY DRESS OR A FREE GIFT REGARDLESS OF PURCHASE.
- WE ALWAYS HAVE A MINIMUM OF 300 BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL GOWNS IN STOCK AT ALL TIME WITH SIZES RANGING FROM 0 TO 26
- A TWENTY FIVE DOLLLAR DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED UPON ENTRY
- DEPOSIT WILL BE USED TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF A GOWN THAT DAY ONLY
- ALL GOWNS ARE PURCHASED OFF RACK NO HOLDS OR LAYAWAY
- ALL GOWNS ARE NEW AND NEVER BEEN WORN OUTSIDE BOUTIQUE
- MOST GOWNS IN STOCK WERE ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $1200-$3800
- WE GENERALLY RESTOCK EACH WEEK WITH 5-10 BRIDAL GOWNS
- THERE ARE OVER 350 BRIDAL GOWNS TO CHOOSE FROM
- ALL REGULAR VEILS & BRIDAL BELTS ARE ONLY $79 WITH GOWN PURCHASE
- WE ASK THAT YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR SESSION TO APPROXIMATELY ONE HOUR AND YOUR PARTY TO SIX OR LESS
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I ARRIVE
As Owner Of Jillian’s Bridal Outlet I would like to take this time to let the ladies who are planning to visit my store know what’s going to happen when you arrive.
- When you enter I will greet you personally in the lobby where you will sign in and the bride only will pay a 25 deposit. this deposit will be used towards your gown purchase. There are free drinks and there is a restroom as you enter for you and your guests. You will also receive an envelope with general information about our in house alteration specialist.
- Your waist will be measured so we can put you in a general size grouping when you enter the bridal area. Since bridal sizing varies and quite frankly demoralizing, We have stripped away the number and use a color code system.
- You will select one person to be a helper as she will assist you in selecting the 10 to 12 gowns that you want to try on and help you in the dressing room. Our sizes range 0-26.
- You and your helper will put on disposable gloves which are provided and your entire group will enter the bridal room. As your guests are seated in one of the five dressing areas, you and your helper will pick the gowns that you want to try on. When you have selected them our consultant will roll them into your dressing room and the fun will begin!
- We ask that you keep your session to approximately one hour and we ask that you keep your guests to no more than six if possible.
- As you try on gowns our consultant will help you with fit or add a veil or belt when needed. If you like the gown please keep it in the dressing room as it might be the one you say yes to. If you don’t like it than let the consultant know so she will place it back on the rack as it might be somebody else’s magical gown.
- As you narrow it down we recommend you retrying the last few gowns and hopefully like 80% of our brides you will say “Yes To The Dress!” If this happens we will congratulate you and take photos and celebrate with you. After removing the gown, it will be put in a white bag for you and put in the front lobby to be paid for.
8) When you say “Yes” we encourage photos and we have fun signs to compliment. We will put one of the photos on our next post in Face Book.
- You and your group will go back to the lobby where you will pay for your gown in full with any credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Finally you will receive a free cocktail dress, earrings, or a children’s gift bag. Every bride receives a dress or gift even if they don’t get a gown. Your gown will be waiting at the door in a white bag and you will have my personal thanks also.
- Our alteration lady will be there almost every Saturday between 1 pm and 3 pm, Although you do contact her before coming back. It is recommended to return with the gown two to three months before the wedding date. Margaret is a separate business and a separate charge. Using our alteration specialist is optional and is there for your convenience. Her phone # 843- 297-3215